Almin provides some patterns, is not a framework.
- Scalable – work with Medium-small(1,000LOC) – Large(100,000LOC)
- Testable – can implement UseCase/Store/Domain as separated components
- Debuggable – Logger, DevTools, Performance monitoring
- Support Layered architecture – work with DDD(Domain-Driven Design)/CQRS(Command Query Responsibility Segregation)
- Support TypeScript and Flow
Install almin using npm:
npm install almin
Almin supports all popular browsers.
Promise polyfill is required for older browsers.